Monday, October 27, 2008

Update from Trey & Mel

Hi everyone. I'm going to make it a point to start blogging again! Trey had been sick this weekend with a fever off and on so I'm at home today and he resting up. His fever is gone and he is back to his old self but we wanted to be sure so that we didnt get Harrison sick. Gammie the only thing he asked to eat all weekend was "Gammie Soup Pease". It helped him get better quick!!!

I'll post some pics of Trey in his monkey costume later this week as well as him carving the pumpkin with us probably tonight.

Last but certainly not least can I suggest that everyone start working on your christmas wish list. I certainly will work on one for us but I'm realizing that the holidays are right around the corner so I wanted to get a start on it. Perhaps we can post them on the blog rather than email if that works better. Trey will be trick or treating with his friends Alex and Dean on Friday so I'll be sure to take lots of pics...

Also please plan on our Annual Xmas eve dinner here at our home. Of course we will have Peirce's seafood extravaganza. We plan to try and come to Cammi's house for dessert on Christmas day. Talk to you all soon. XOXOX

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, my poor baby boy. I wish I was here to hold him and give him some hugs. I am so happy my soup made him feel better. Thanks for telling me, Mel.

As for Christmas, I think, given the current economic situation, we (all of the Cook clan) should keep Christmas very small this year -- except for being together. As for me, Mel, I want the exact same thing as you gave me last year -- the calendar with CFN nights. Otherwise, Ace and I don't need or want anything. The rest of our Christmas will be going to the Caymans with everyone.

Peirce, I love the rotating photos you added to our website. That reminds me -- I need new ones for my key chain and photo frame im the family room.

Happy Halloween. I can't wait to see this year's photos of trey and DaDa carving the pumpkin.

xoxox
Gsmmie/Mom