Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just stuff...

We are not very good bloggers...or at least not very diligent.
It was good to see everyone for Kimberly's bday last Saturday. She is enjoying the peppermint soap, despite Peirce's skepticism.
I got my haircut on Tuesday. Almost 10 inches off! But I couldn't donate it bc it was layered and too thin. :( On the brighter side, my cut is cute. Similar to Mel's.
Trey is just the cutest thing ever. Mel has a priceless photo of his first haircut, of which he was apparently a big fan!

I caved in and joined Facebook (Mel and Peirce are also members). It is similar to MySpace, but differs in that it employs degrees of separation by linking people together thru common networks, interests, or friends.
I'm wondering...(not that I will get an answer here before elsewhere..) are we doing anything for Dad's bday??

2 comments:

Mom said...

Baby boy looks just like his daddy who loved getting his hair cut. He used to squinch up his shoulders and giggle. He also sat in the barber chair with his legs crossed -- a sure sign he was happy. Trey does that (just like his daddy) when he is eating!!

xox

mom

Mel said...

Your hair looks fabulous. Very sophisticated!