Monday, October 27, 2008

Mel, Peirce & Trey's Xmas list

I'll post here for xmas ideas. You have the ability to edit it, so I think this is the easiest way!

Trey:
A piggy bank with his name on it (he broke his ball one- threw it on the ground-made sense to me!)
Fun bath toys- he is tired of his squirty ones
Good night moon book
Peirce & I are going to get a grill type kitchen for the basement. He loves playing with the one at harrisons (maybe he will be a master chef!) so any food, pots or pans to go with it is great. Peirce says dont make it girly! ;-)
Clothes- 24 months
T-ball set. Daddy is trying to teach him some ball early. Nothing fancy just a simple plastic one that he can practice on.
Trey is pretty easy!

Peirce:
Gift cards for car wash
Shirts/ties (he swears he needs them)
I tunes card
he could use a couple of nice sweaters

Mel:
Dirt devil of some sort for quick pick up in the kitchen from you know who!
Shutterfly gift card so I can do more books
King sized chocolate sheets
Neck pillow- one of those that smells good and you can put inthe microwave!
Pedi gift card- Roxann
car wash gift certificates
I tunes card
work out socks. low ones
yoga videos
vacuum
Pj's- pants and tshirt ones, but not flannel. Cute cotton ones- need some badly.
lap desk for lap top
new scuba mask
earrings
New purse- I always like purses.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Okay...I already know what I am getting the MPT family...and none of the gifts are on the list...so - if you guys stick to the list, then we're good!

I have my list at home and will try to remember to get it and post it tomorrow. xoxox